Whether it’s for air ambulance transport, medical escort, organ transport, or stretcher services, V2 Jets is here to take care of the details, 24/7. We work hard to understand and anticipate the needs of patients. In chartering a flight, we select the aircraft that is appropriate for the patient’s needs. We also understand how important it is to have the best-in-class medical equipment and medical staff available for the duration of the flight. In the event of any uncertainty, we work with the patient’s care team to ensure everything is taken care of.
Form and Function. Just add comfort.
Medical care can be stressful. V2 Jets
- Patient transfer and care: We strive to offer a seamless transition from one facility to another by providing experienced medical staff who provide world-class medical care and support for patients every step of the way.
- Medical care anywhere: With best in class aircraft charters, we can get you or your loved one to your next destination safely and comfortably, whether that destination is domestic or abroad.
- Ground transfer: Our job doesn’t start and stop at the airport. We work with patients and their medical teams to arrange ground and air transportation from origin to destination. When private transport is unavailable, we arrange commercial stretcher services.
- 24/7 Organ Transportation: Anytime, anywhere. Plain and simple.
Peace of mind for patients and people who care.
One size doesn’t fit all, especially when it comes to something as important as someone’s medical care. Offering Helicopters, Lear Jets or Mid-Size Jets, V2 Jets is able to find the aircraft that perfectly accommodates the medical needs of you or your loved one. Our medical charters come with peace of mind for patients and the people who care about them during some of life’s
- Above and beyond care: Patients are not cargo, they’re people. Our job is to make sure those people are taken care of. For that reason, the staff, fleet and computer systems utilized are best in class
- Safety first: You expect us to meet safety standards, we strive to exceed them. Nurses and medics on our charters are trained in medicine, flight physiology, and undergo regular continuing education to ensure the safest, most comfortable service possible to provide you and those you care about with peace of mind.